Tuesday, March 30, 2010

25 Weeks!

Oh wow, I can't believe I'm down to 15 weeks left. Only 100 days til our due date, a little over 3 months. I go back to the doctor tomorrow so we will see how things are looking. I'm curious to see how much weight I've gained this month. I'm supposed to be gaining about a pound a week. And with 15 weeks to go that would mean another 15 lbs. I just can't even imagine where its gonna go. I'm already having trouble with my balance and doing things as it is. I have to really concentrate now not to waddle because waddling definitely feels better with all of this extra weight and baby I'm carrying right in the middle!

Over the last week or so she has started kicking my bladder. Very weird and uncomfortable feeling. I'm hoping I don't end up peeing my pants one of these days when she gives me a big punch to the bladder!

We did lots of yard work all weekend. The boys dug up the back yard and leveled it. Then planted grass seed and put down straw. Gran and I replanted the flower beds in the front. We are keeping the dogs inside for the week to try to give the grass a head start. We also bought deck furniture finally so its starting to look good back there! I'm excited to enjoy it this summer. Me and Carli are gonna lay in the hammock and take our naps! We decided to have the baby shower at my house since the bakery won't be open and I have such a big outdoor area. So should be alot of fun!

Caleb got the frame up on the dresser so now we have a changing table as soon as I get the changing table pad made. I started sewing the cover Sunday and we cut the foam to fit. But like I said last week the dogs must be deprived of attention or sensing this baby coming. I woke up Monday morning and heard a little too much noise outside my bedroom door, jumped up to find Diesel eating my foam! I was sooo mad at him. So now I've got to go find more foam and start over. I did get done sewing all of my pillows and Gran finished her blankets for the room (of course she has already started on new ones though).

I'm kind of surprised my belly button isn't completely inside out already but its now just a slit. It looks so funny. Not too much longer before it pops out like a turkey timer!

Not sure if I'll have time to write again before the end of the week so...

HAPPY EASTER!

0 comments:

Post a Comment