Monday, March 1, 2010

21 Weeks!

Well another week closer to our due date! Another week closer to meeting our little one! She has started moving more and more. I think she is doing acrobatics in there. Everytime she is really active, Caleb doesn't seem to be around! Or as soon as I tell him to feel then she stops moving. She is playing games with Daddy already. I went to church yesterday and that was the longest period of time I've felt her nonstop so far. Its not your typical church they play loud more modern christian songs instead of the old hymns so I think she was dancing to all the music. They say her hearing is getting really strong at this point and loud noises can even startle her.

We had another busy weekend. We got lots of things done in the nursery and around the house. They are almost done with my bedding for the crib, they were finishing everything up and didn't quite have enough fabric so I had to go back to the fabric store for more. Hopefully after this week I'll have everything put together minus all of the finishing touchs like odds and ends decorations. I want to put her name on the wall above the crib for one so I need to make sure we are 100% agreed on the name then I can get that done. I'll post pictures when all the big stuff is finished.

I finally have given up on fitting in any of my regular clothes and completely packed away all of my winter items that I won't be getting into until next year. I did pull out my summer clothes to see if there was any loose shirts I thought I could wear. I found two or three summer tops and that was it. Of course I may get back into my normal summer clothes by August so I kept a few shorts and things out (cross my fingers I go right back to pre-preggo size). I did have fun getting all my flip flops and shoes out though. One thing I can still wear! I go back to the doctor Wednesday so I'm curious to see how much weight I've gained now. According to my home scale I think I'm making up for not gaining last month.

Lunch time! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment