Tuesday, March 16, 2010

More Nursery Pictures

And her name is...

What a pain it was to hang these letters, they did not want to hang level you had to tie the ribbon just the right height, and spacing them evenly when the letters aren't the same sizes etc. Caleb is anal about getting his measurements right and I just want it to look pretty so it took us forever. Good thing her name is only 5 letters.
We still want to put some book shelves or something of that sort between the two big windows.
I still need to find a nightstand small enough to fit between the bed and the crib so I can put the lamp and CD player on there.
The dresser will be the changing table once Caleb gets the railing painted and put on top. Then I have to make the changing table pad. And of course when its all said and done we will need a diaper genie and a laundry hamper beside the dresser. Two of those things that unfortunately come with a baby, dirty diapers and dirty clothes!
Then here is the twin bed. I've got lots of sewing to do here too. I've got several different fabrics so I'm going to cover all these pillows plus some so its more like a sofa. Except of course those nights when the baby won't sleep and I end up using it as the bed it actually is. Eventually this will be Carli's bed when she outgrows the crib but we have plenty of time before that gets here.

I'm not sure why some of these pictures look so bright but its more of a pale yellow on the walls not a bright sunshine yellow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment