Tuesday, April 13, 2010

3 Months to go!

Yesterday was the 12th so we are officially down to 3 months. I still can't believe it somedays.

Well it's been another busy busy week. And many more busy weeks to come, pretty much until Carli gets here. I got signed up for more baby classes today. I'm hoping those are helpful and not nearly as boring as everyone makes them out to be but I guess I'll find out soon enough. Besides all of the baby stuff we are really busy with the bakery. We have between 1 and 3 weddings almost every weekend between now and July on top of all the construction and things going on.

I think Carli is starting to get the hiccups. I felt it a few times now and I think that's what its got to be because its not quite the same as the kicking and flipping she normally does. I'm amazed at how strong she is getting. Those kicks are definitely getting more force behind them and coming so much more often. We couldn't sleep the other night and I was telling Caleb that her eyes are open now so you are supposed to be able to put a flashlight to your belly and she will react. He thought that sounded like a fun idea so we tested it out. She started kicking so hard and doing all kinds of flips. So we stayed up even later playing with her because it was so much fun. She was probably wanting to know who turned on the lights and how did she get them turned back off! We had several nights this week where it was just crazy how hard she was kicking, it was moving my whole stomach. Caleb said "She does that to you ALL the time? How do you deal with that?" Today my sister got to feel her kicking. Until now Caleb has been the only one to feel her.

We went to the Master's Golf Tournament this weekend. We all had a great time. It's a lot of walking though and a lot of hours in the heat so I swelled up like you wouldn't believe. My ankles and feet were beyond huge. I couldn't see my ankle bones or anything anymore. Today they are finally back to normal size. I wake up most nights now with one of my hands or arms asleep. I guess my circulation isn't very good right now.

I'm trying to get my invitations done and mailed out this week for the baby shower. So be on the lookout for those! Not to many weeks away now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment