Tuesday, January 19, 2010

15 Weeks and Counting!

Well my doorbell rang bright and early on Saturday morning. And it was the crib! We were so excited after that there was no going back to bed so we got up and put it together. It felt like Christmas morning. The crib is gorgeous, I absolutely love it. I'll have to try to remember to take a picture and put it up. We are leaning towards doing a gender neutral nursery even though we are going to find out the sex of the baby (2 weeks til our ultrasound) just for the sake of not having to redo it for baby number two! I just can't make up my mind on the bedding I keep going back and forth, but if you ask Caleb he will tell you thats nothing unusual for me to be indecisive.

We had to replace the door to the nursery when we moved in and its never been painted so Caleb put on the first coat of paint while I was at church. So we are starting to get things done! Less than 25 weeks til my due date so we better start prioritizing and checking things off the list.

I didn't want to highlight my hair for the first trimester (just in case!) so I finally got to color it on Sunday! I feel like a new person, my hair hadn't been colored in over 4 months!

And the most exciting news yet is I've had 4 days in a row with no nausea at all! I don't want to jinx it but hopefully it is gone for good. Since I haven't been sick I've been able to work out several days a week. I even made it to a class at the YMCA. Of course there is almost no classes around here for pregnant woman so I was in a class with all the old ladies. I took a yoga class this time but was debating taking water aerobics, its supposed to be great a great exercise if your pregnant. My sister is loving the mental image of me taking water aerobics with the old folks.

Nothing else too exciting this past week but I'll keep you posted!

0 comments:

Post a Comment