Friday, January 8, 2010

10 Week Belly Picture

I had some request to see my belly pictures and because I'm not on facebook anymore, I thought I'd add them on here for everyone to see (*cough *cough Marcella!)


Keep in mind that before I got pregnant I was pretty small and my stomach was relatively flat so to me I can tell I'm getting a little baby bump! I made Caleb take the pictures for me and when I lifted my shirt for the bottom picture he screamed "OMG! Are you pushing your stomach out?" So I had to break the news to him that I was trying my hardest here to suck it in and pretend I'm not expanding!

I've now taken 12 week pictures and I'll take a 14 week picture on Monday so I'll try to get those posted on here asap so everyone can keep up with my progress.

0 comments:

Post a Comment