Tuesday, January 12, 2010

14 Weeks!


14 weeks and down to zero pants that I can button! I got out the sewing machine and made a few pairs of maternity pants out of my old jeans. So between those and the belly band, we will see how long before I officially have to transition to maternity clothing. I’d love to make it through the winter (or most of it) then buy spring/summer pieces that I can get more wear out of when I’m getting my biggest. My cheap husband (I love you honey!) would like that as well since it would be better on the budget :P

Saturday we did our hospital tour of the maternity ward. Apparently I’m the most prepared Momma-to-be out there because everyone else was about to pop, they could have gone into labor any minute. After we left, I was like oh boy I’m having a baby in 6 months…this is for real…I’ve got things to do. I was ready to start packing my hospital bag or something. So instead of packing my bags 6 months early I ordered a crib instead! It should be here in a few days, I’m so excited to start putting the nursery together.

Well I don’t sleep very well these days (between having to go to the bathroom every couple hours and not being able to get comfortable) so I’m off to bed. Apparently sleeping on your back can cut off oxygen flow to the baby so I’m having to train myself to sleep on my side. Goodnight everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment